- Horaires de travail
- Temps plein
For our client, a producing company with their own innovative products and operations around the globe, we are looking for a proactive and highly motivated self-starter to take over the accounting for Switzerland.
Our client is a multinational company with their HQ based in the Ticino Area. The company is an international player in Healthcare.
- Handling of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Manage Fixed Asset modules in accordance with Swiss GAAP
- Prepare all necessary documentation for monthly accruals and prepayments
- Review and make sure I/C accounts are reconciled in respect of corporate deadlines
- Prepare VAT return and ensure is submitted within statutory deadlines
- Responsible for Statutory Accounts and tax return
- Liaise with auditors and be responsible for the preparation of all necessary documentation they require
- minimum Bachelor degree in economics or a finance related field (or similar)
- 5-8 years experience in a similar position in an industrial environment
- Experience in a multinational environment is a must, Big4 Experience is an advantage
- Relevant knowledge of Swiss-GAAP and US GAAP or IFRS
- Fluent in English and Italian, German is a plus
- Proficiency with SAP and Excel is a must
- Attention to details and accuracy, strong analytic and problem solving capacity
- Flexibility, punctuality, good time management, ability to keep up with deadlines
- Ability to be both a team player and work independently
Do your qualifications meet the description above? Do you look for a new and challenging role in international environment in Ticino? Then don't wait any longer and apply to the position now!