Exciting Senior Accounting role as interface between the various internal stakeholders and external service providers.
Our customer is a biopharmaceutical company based in Zug.
- Responsibility for general and sub ledger of Swiss and foreign companies (including monthly closing)
- Coordination of all accounts and preparation of documentation
- Preparation of control documents for the internal control environment
- Business partner for the procure-to-pay process, including preparation of the weekly payment run in cooperation with the external service provider in the UK
- Supervision of the Concur Travel Expense System and support of the users, including review of the Travel Expense Reports
- Support in administrative and system-relevant tasks (creation of supplier data, assignment of authorizations, etc.)
- Participation in various challenging international projects such as process reviews and improvements, testing of system upgrades of the ERP (Oracle), etc.
- Various ad-hoc work
- Higher education in finance and accounting (Swiss Federal Certificate or similar)
- Several years of professional experience in financial accounting in an international environment
- Sound IT knowledge, preferably Oracle
- Good language skills in German and English
- Proactive, self-responsible and accurate work attitude
- Team player
- Competitive Salary Package
- Dynamic international envîronment