We are lookign for an Executive/Personal Assistant.
Our client is a private structure.
You will report to the Chief of Staff of this private structure who you will work closely with.
Your work will be reviewed and validated by your superior.
You main tasks will be :
- business diary organization -extensive calendars management for top level events and meetings
- day to day request answering
- cooperation with your team and other staff members
- travel arrangement coordination (private flights, limousine services, etc.)
- meetings & conferences coordination as well as related logistics
- various administrative duties : letters and emails, documents and presentation preparation, reports summary
- incoming emails management to sort and prioritize
- Chief of Staff daily support : weekly presentation preparation, events organization
- expense reports for both Chief of Staff and Chairman
- ad-hoc concierge services
You have at least a 10-year experience in a similar environment or as Executive/Personal assistant to UHNW
You have a background in hospitality ? this is a plus !
You are flexible, extremely proactive and rigorous
Problem solving mindset, you have a hands-on experience that enables you to be service oriented and a great team player
You are dedicated, you have an excellent presentation and strong prioritizing skills
You are discreet, with a high sense of integrity
You are fluent both in French and English - C1/C2 level is required
You are open to travel if needed
Outstanding opportunity to work within a very challenging environment