- Horaires de travail
- Temps plein
Droit / légal
We are looking for an experienced bilingual (French and English) legal professional to join the in-house team of our client.
This flexible, 4 days per week role will report into the Senior Legal Director.
Informations sur l'entreprise
Our client is a leading Swiss in-house organisation seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team as soon as possible.
- Provide legal support, drafting and advice to all levels of the organisation for contracts between the organisation and third parties, in particular: commercial contracts, including fund-raising, services, media and IP/IT agreements.
- Advise staff of the organisation on:
- Fund-raising and donation
- Marketing, advertising, media and defamation
- Data protection
- Assisting as required with the creation, maintenance and implementation of standard legal documents, guidance notes and policies, and with development and delivery of training to staff on legal issues.
Profil du candidat
- Swiss Law Degree (Bachelor and above) is mandatory and have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a similar role.
- You must be fluent in French and English.
- Broad experience gained in-house or in a pro-active private practice environment. Good knowledge of contract/commercial law and practice is essential.
- Experience of notforprofit and fund-raising law and practice is desirable.
- Excellent drafting and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a matrix environment in a large, global organisation would be preferable
Conditions et Avantages
To be discussed.