- Horaires de travail
- Temps plein
Commerce de détail
TheEMEA Regional Data Manager will be responsible for the consistent application of product code enrichment for all In-House Plants, third-party manufacturing sites and distribution center under regional supply chain responsibility. This includes the master data enrichment, maintenance and life-cycle management, while ensuring timeliness, accuracy, integrity and adherence to global data standards.
Our client is a global corporation in the consumer goods industry with a very dynamic environment and with it international operations hub based in Switzerland. The team we are recruiting for is growing to become a centralized regional EMEA Supply Chain team.
As the EMEA Regional Data Manager you will be part of an agile demand-driven supply chain organization. Furthermore, you will support ongoing and new supply chain initiatives involving master data changes. The responsibilities of the role holder include the following:
Manage regional manufacturing sites, third-party manufacturing sites and distribution center data creation, update and revision process for saleable, promotional, and collateral materials.
Oversea master data management in regional affiliate locations, ensuring clear communication of changes and new processes.
Provide insights for continuous improvement of existing process and tools to build a
lean data management organization.
Train and advise Product Master Data Stewards on data creation rules and downstream
Demonstrate ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional partners and customers to drive standards and efficiency in supply chain data management.
Lead issue resolutions, to ensure accurate product master data and a common
understanding of processes on regional and local level.
Educate and consult regional manufacturing sites, third-party manufacturing sites and distribution center stewards on material master data standards and rules throughout the data lifecycle process, while ensuring their consistent application.
Develop processes for the monitoring of material statuses throughout a product's
lifecycle in accordance with brand and plant direction.
Execute the responsibilities of the Data Steward as needed.
- You have an academic background with a Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in a similar function, with strong experience in Material/Vendor/Customer Data Steward, Data Governance, Data Analytics/Modelling and/or Demand/Supply Planning.
- You have a few years of managerial experience
- You have work experience in the consumer goods or relevant industries (healthcare and life sciences, food/beverage, chemicals, luxury, etc.).
- You have profound research, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- You have strong project management skills.
- You are self-driven, change savvy and you like to challenge the status quo.
- You are fluent in English at a business level, other languages would be an advantage.
- You have an excellent understanding of ERP systems (SAP APO/ECC is desired), MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
With a strong focus on professional growth and continuous learning, our client is committed to developing the next generation of leaders for the company. The global nature of its work across multiple regions and brands, functions and channels provides fertile ground for mobility and career growth. The inclusive culture embraces diversity of thought and empowers individuals to think as entrepreneurs.