Set up the Swiss Entity of an international Cosmetics brand.
Manage all activities in order to ensure the achievement of revenues and margin targets for the Swiss market.
Our client is an innovative international cosmetics company.
- Developing and proposing the commercial strategies for the Swiss Market, in coherence with the company targets and guidelines
- Ensuring the achievement of business targets (turnover and contribution margin) for the specific area
- Building long-term relationship with customers and other stakeholders, guaranteeing the business sustainability
- Defining and developing with the support of International Marketing, the operational marketing plans, in line with Brand strategy
- Negotiating price and commercial conditions with customers, in line with the pricing guidelines and the commercial strategy, complying with the Price management procedure
- Monitoring in close relationship with International Marketing and FP&A the customers' promotional activities
- Preparing selling budget and forecast for the Swiss market and sharing them with demand planners
- Constantly analyzing the market, verifying trends, evaluating competitors, proposing new business solutions and new selling channels
- Higher degree in Business or similar
- Extensive experience in consumer goods sales
- Experience in cosmetics is a strong plus
- Proven track record in business development
- Strong MS Office skills
- Fluent English and German, French is a strong plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset, drive and strong communication skills
High freedom of action and competitive salary package.