- Horaires de travail
Biotechnologie / Chimie / Phar...
Your main tasks are linked with inbound and outbound flows of goods.
Informations sur l'entreprise
The work environment is fast-paced and exciting. Their main business is to help people in their daily life to improve their well-being.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage good's flow and transportation lines with freight forwarders
- Verify stock variations depending on initial demand forecasts
- Manage stocks, warehouse issues and invoicing according to market's demand
- Coordination of logistics flows in collaboration with different departments
Profil du candidat
Who you are :
- You hold Bachelor or a Master degree
- You talk English at a fluent level, any additional European language is a strong asset
- You are proficient on SAP MM/SD
- You are an open-minded person willing to learn, you adapt easily to new situations and you're stress-tolerant. Your analytical mind help you to resolve problems.
Conditions et Avantages
You will be able to get involved into an international company offering good benefits and a multicultural environment.