- Autres pays
- Horaires de travail
- Temps plein
Biotechnologie / Chimie / Phar...
You are responsible for the sales, promotion and development of our client portfolio in Switzerland.
Our client is a major actor within the pharmamaceutical industry.
Focusing on immunology, neurosciences, endorcrine disorders and oncology, they want to meet some of the world's most urgent medical needs.
Reporting to the Business Unit Head/National Sales Manager, you are responsible for the sales, promotion and development of the portfolio in Switzerland.
- As a team member of the sales force, coordinate and support your colleagues to build a strong company equity in Switzerland;
- Build a solid network and partnership with hospital and retail based on specialists at the hospital;
- Be recognized for your scientific knowledge in your field by your customers and as a partner to help them to manage their patients and their daily challenges;
- Organize continuous medical education programs by involving your key stakeholders in your territory; participate in national and international congresses.
- Medical, paramedical or pharmacy background;
- Strong selling, analytical and customer-oriented skills;
- Widely recognized, as well as your ability to be self-organized and result oriented;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a strong team spirit;
- Ability to manage complex projects, analyze your territory in order to build and implement an ambitious territory action plan;
- Fluent in German, French and English.
The chance to join one of the most successful pharmaceutical companies, and to be part of an innovative and dynamic team.