- Horaires de travail
- Temps plein
Biotechnologie / Chimie / Phar...
We are looking for a bilingual office manager to support a new office based in Geneva.
This will be a small boutique with 10 employees. Your mission will be to build it from scratch.
Informations sur l'entreprise
My client is an International SME.
This is an exciting time to join the business as the new Geneva Office arm has only recently launched.
The key responsibilities of the role will include;
- MD support, including expense management, travel booking, visitor co-ordination and meeting preparation
- Administrative tasks, including stationary management, procurement requests, mail distribution
- Maintenance of team processes and procedures
- Assist with MI production
- Event management, such as organising the Christmas party, team divisional parties and learning and development days
- Responding to any ad-hoc needs for the team and aid in implementing solutions
Profil du candidat
▪ Enthusiastic and hard working
▪ Approachable and friendly
▪ Highly adaptable
The successful candidate for this role will require;
- Ability to challenge, develop and improve skills and processes for the team
- Relevant experience working within a financial services sector as an office manager or assistant
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in London
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Advanced Microsoft office skills in Excel and PowerPoint
Conditions et Avantages
To be discussed.