- Horaires de travail
- Temps plein
Biotechnologie / Chimie / Phar...
In order to lead the launch of a an innovative medical equipment, our client is looking for an account manager that will take in charge the commercial development of the new equipment.
Our client is on of the leader in the filed of In Vitro Diagnostics present in more than 100 countries.
The Sales Representative will maintain and establish growth the current customer base and create new business opportunities through the placement of instruments and reagents leading to increased revenues for the territory and company. Our Specialist is directly responsible for achieving the territory sales goals and maintaining existing customers in Switzerland as defined by the company.
The role consists in providing and share medical outcome based solutions to Physicians (health economics studies, epidemiology, clinical and economic) to demonstrate the clinical value of our solutions in line with the marketing strategy. You will collaborates with KOLs to optimize market access of our solutions, provide education on the clinical utility of the equipment's panel to current customer and prospect. This role operate as a key referent to transfer the value of the syndromic approach on the field in alignment in collaboration-support with Sales team, Medical Affairs and global marketing.
- Build and maintain relationship in order to promote instrumentation and reagents sales, insuring customer relationships are optimized to achieve sales targets and budget.
- Overview about the sales territory in terms of understanding the opportunities, risks and competition's activities.
- Ensure a sufficient number of visits to customers, respecting the objectives set in the territory.
- Execute the Sales Business Objective meeting plans of actions as agreed with Sales Management.
- Develop own sales skills & knowledge of the products, services and customers by working closely with Senior Sales Management and more experienced sales representatives.
- Interact cross-departmental co-operation, leading to best possible and efficient team work.
- Prepare quotations, proposals, tenders for review by Senior Management prior to negotiation with customers.
- Train customer in all aspects of use of instrumentation, consumables and software.
- Provide education to hospital personnel on clinical pathways and clinical utility of Emergency Diagnostic products.
- Support development of Key Opinion Leader Network
- Scientific degree in Biology, Molecular Biology or Microbiology.
- Proven 5 years experience as sales representative.
- Strong knowledge in selling technical equipment to various scientific actors.
- Experience in selling High Medical Value products.
- Fluent in French and German, English would be a plus.
Join the leader in In Vitro Diagnostics