On behalf of one of the top 3 Pharma companies who are looking for a Clinical trial Leader, on a contract basis for at least 18 months to be based in Basel. This is a chance to be a part of one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, where extensions are expected allowing you to gain exposure with a reputable name and ultimately build further value for your profile.
Responsible for the management and clinical execution of assigned clinical trials within Translational Medicine (TM). Functions as the CTL on the planning and implementation of all operational aspects of assigned TM clinical trials from study concept to reporting according to timelines, budget, operational and quality standards (ICH/GCP/SOPs and procedures).
1. Function as Clinical Trial Leader for assigned phase I/II studies (scientific and/or operational complexity) including multi-country / multicentre trials. The main focus will be dependent on department workload and need).
2. Responsible for leading and matrix managing the multidisciplinary Clinical Trial Team (CTT) and support functions to ensure all trial deliverables are met according to timelines, budget, quality standards and operational best practices. Communicate study progress to CTT, CS&I Management, TA Heads and project team members.
CTL role will involve the following tasks.
* Author of the clinical study protocol, amendments and related documents. Informed Consent Form, monitoring plan and other study essential documents.
* Responsible for ordering and management of clinical trial materials, including drug supplies and CRFs.
* Leading all aspects of study planning and in collaboration with outsourcing/ feasibility personnel, CTT members, Local Country Office representatives and CRAs, identify sites and manage study set-up, including responsibility for organizing and chairing the Investigator meeting(s) (as appropriate), and/or Site Initiation meeting(s).
* Train and support the CRA(s)/CRO(s) on study protocol and related questions and serve as point of contact for managing/answering questions relating to trial procedures and subjects' eligibility.
1. At least 5 years relevant experience in clinical trials / drug development (e.g. study management in a multinational environment using different models for trial execution).
2. Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving skills.
3. Track record of successfully managing multiple, concurrent phase I and IIa complex clinical trials.
4. Strong operational project management experience including excellent planning, prioritization, problem solving and organizational skills. Used to managing multiple priorities.
5. Capable of clear written and verbal expression of ideas, an active/proactive communicator.
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstopconsulting.com or +41 435 080 817, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a Contract professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.