- Other countries
- Term of employment
- Full time
Communications / PR / Event
Management / Project Managemen...
Brand / Product Management
Professional Education Manager Orthodontics
In this role you will:
- be responsible for our EMEA education strategy for the scanning product portfolio that spans the entire learning journey
- identify, manage and build a network with Key Opinion Leaders to support our clinical education programs
- conception and coordination of lectures, webinars and clinical training activities
- collaborate cross functionally to develop regional educational strategies, education plans and curriculum
- design and develop the on-boarding and continuing education strategy
Requirements for this position are:
- You needs to possess a natural ease in dealing with people, an ability to present yourselves with confidence, speak before a large audience
- Be able to create training materials relevant to your audience
- You should be spontaneous to respond to difficult situations, have a good sense of humour, loads of enthusiasm
- Demonstrated experience in design of learning materials and curriculum; ability to incorporate new research materials into clinical programs
- Demonstrated presentation skills/training background for adult learners and knowledge of current instructional methodologies including e-learning strategies
To apply, please send your resume to Lea Seitz immediately by clicking on the APPLY NOW button.
If you are looking for other positions in the dental industry, please send us your CV directly along with a short message about what kind of opportunities you would like to take.
If you know someone who is suitable, please forward our details to them. We offer a £200 referral bonus!