NonStop are looking to speak with Admin Experts, interested to work in the Rotkreutz region , we currently have a position on at least a 12 month contract, working remotely to start given the current circumstances. Currently this company are gaining traction in the market as the one to watch allowing you to gain huge exposure with a recognised name, giving yourself future opportunities for growth. This is a very brief overview, so feel free to reach out and I can provide an more in depth oversight.
We hope to onboard somebody asap so, only open for candidates with maximum of 1 months notice. The sooner somebody can start the better.
Provides administrative support for specific centralized services mainly in the area of healthcare compliance (e.g. Sponsorships, Fee for Service, Grants & Donations, Healthcare Compliance Reporting)
Serves as a primary contact for multiple departments/business units and coordinates ongoing processes for the team:
- Coordinates sponsorship agreements with healthcare organizations (HCO)
- Processes engagement of HCP for fee for services contracts
- Organisation of fee for services events together with agency
- Reviews reportable transfers of values to HCP and HCO
- Participates in special projects (e.g. automation of aforementioned processes or support to multichannel/VBHC manager)
- Coordinates functional processes such as invoicing and payments related to aforementioned processes
- Manages the administrative aspects of relationships with HCP and HCO
- May provide training, guidance and orientation to new team members
- Ensures timely coordination of OSA members' administrative needs
- Responds independently to routine correspondence, determines best approach and presentation when preparing and formatting correspondence
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstopconsulting.com or +41 435 080 817, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.