- Term of employment
- Full time
Back Office / Middle Office
One of the most known groups in the consulting area are looking for someone who can advise their Fintech clients on the implementation of blockchain related financial reporting and regulatory developments. Please, take a look at the description below and contact Ghazi Ben if you are interested.
- You will manage audit engagements for our client's client in the financial sector with a focus on auditing companies in the blockchain industry as well as other emerging technologies.
- You will be part of the Blockchain Competence Center and our client's Global blockchain audit team participating in developing audit methodology and blockchain related audit tools.
- You will advise their blockchain-clients on the implementation of blockchain related financial reporting and regulatory developments and keep up to date with these changes by attending internal and external seminars.
- You will enhance your skills in managing several stakeholders and will be given the opportunity to work on challenging projects together with diverse team members.
- You will take the lead in designing and supervising the implementation of the audit approach and in drawing up reports and recommendations.
- You will join a highly motivated, diversified team in a rapidly developing sector
- You have a bachelor or master's degree, a diploma in economic science or a higher degree from a professional business school and you are a certified accountant
- You have at least 5-8 years' experience in financial auditing, ideally with partial IT related audit areas and procedures or within the blockchain sector itself
- You are fluent in English, drive innovation and enjoy teamwork and contact with clients
- You have excellent analytical and summarising skills and give recommendations to improve the existing audit processes
- You are able to share your expertise and experience actively by teaching, coaching or mentoring others
NonStop Finance is a niche Banking & Financial Services consultancy focused on the recruitment of mid to senior level risk, compliance, financial crime, transformation and accounting professionals in the financial centres of Europe. Swiss-headquartered with fully licenced and staffed offices across Europe, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks. The service our multinational, multilingual teams provide is underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.