- Other countries
- Term of employment
- Full time
Biotechnology / chemistry / ph...
Management / Project Managemen...
Senior Operations Excellence Manager for Bio manufacturing, huge growth opportunity within a company/team with a true desire to drive high level operational excellence.
NonStop is engaged on a large scale recruitment project for a top tier Pharmaceutical manufacturer that is experiencing phenomenal growth. Due to this we are searching for high level talent in the biologics manufacturing sector. If you are coming from Bio manufacturing and you are open to Switzerland then there is a good chance we will have relevant openings for you.
What makes this worth applying for?
- There is huge growth and investment in the business, with growth comes development. With this in mind, we are expecting good candidates to progress quickly in the company. There will be many chances to grow into new areas.
- The company have a international mind-set and are open to talent across the world. Hence it can be good for people who are keen to live a new life in the Swiss mountains and be supported in the process.
- The projects are broad including Covid related work as well as innovative biologics
- The packages in relation to cost of living are good and there are a lot of long term incentives and little touches that are not so common in other companies.
General Requirements for Senior Operations Excellence Manager
- Life Science degree
- At least 5 years of experience in program/project management in either a CMO, CdMO or Pharma manufacturing site with proven tenures working directly on manufacturing projects
- Green or black belt certification
- Ideally experience dealing with biologics manufacturing
- Fluency in English, German is desirable.
- Training and coaching of staff across many projects including that of white, yellow and green belts
- Driving change and implementations of projects
- Working closely with senior stakeholders across the business
- Ensuring a high level operational excellence in allocated projects and training's
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV to email@example.com or call me, Matt Beedle, Executive partner on +41 43 50 80 817. Please feel free to visit my linked-in profile to see my references/recommendations.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.