Formulation Development Project Manager, Coverage for formulation, transfers and collaborations with CMOs, high level of autonomy in a small and friendly team
I'm currently searching for a project manager to join a small and successful pharma development team in the Zurich region. The role is open due to a retirement and we are hoping to bring someone new before end of the year to allow a good transition period. The role will have very broad coverage for managing internal development teams while also working with CMOs and customers. It's certainly a good role for someone with good formulation and validation experience who would like to take on a broader overview. Outside of this, the retention rate in this company is very good and it's got a family feel that maybe differs from some more cut throat environments. If you could be interested 'in principle', then please contact me.
* Management of budgets and deliverables for projects
* Coverage of GxP requirements
* Stakeholder management
* Provide scientific support when working with transfers, CMOs and evaluations
* Proven experience in the pharmaceutical sector for manufacturing or development
* Experience within project management
* Fluency in English, German is an advantage
* Strong understanding of validation and formulation development for sterile and injectable products
* Chemistry degree would be an advantage
For a confidential discussion about this, or to apply, then send your CV to me, Matt Beedle, Associate Partner for Switzerland or call me. For regular job updates and market information please join the Switzerland regulatory affairs linked-in group. https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4550988
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.