- Term of employment
- Full time
I have an excellent opportunity for an assistant relationship manager or a Client Service specialist who would like to join a top tier bank in Zurich right away.
You will act as the point of entry for all operational requests for both bankers and clients. This is a temporary contract replacing a maternity leave; it will be minimum 6 months with a high possibility of being extended longer.
- Conducting the end-to-end account-opening process, taking into consideration local regulatory specificities that drive the documentation requirements.
- Ensuring strict follow-up of documentation (pending items, middle office and R&C lists) by contacting clients, together with the bankers responsible for the relationships.
- Managing documentation flows (archiving and processing physical and electronic forms).
- Gathering KYC information where required and updating complementary documents in the systems when needed.
- Processing workflow requests in the systems (client codifications, credit card requests, credit lines, pricing exceptions, etc.) and ensuring that the relevant client documentation is entered in the systems (memos, orders, etc.).
- Coordinating closely with the zone's Business Risk Manager to resolve any risk and compliance matters.
- Leading and organising the prioritisation and remediation of Key Risk Indicators in the team.
- Adhering to all existing policies and directives and helping to implement new ones, when needed.
- Processing payments and transfers while ensuring that clients are systematically called back when necessary and providing assistance with other transaction activity where needed.
- Building close relationships and understanding with the relevant internal stakeholders (in the Voyages [client register], Middle Office and R&C teams, etc.) and acting as their point of contact for the team.
- Bachelor's degree or similar relevant qualification, with a minimum of five years' experience in a similar function.
- Fluent in Russian and English; other languages required by the markets covered would be a plus.
- Able to understand client documentation and the internal processes of a wealth manager.
- Familiarity with regulatory aspects (cross-border, R&C, PEP, CARA, FATCA, CRS, etc).
This is a super chance for you to start a new role immediately and gain valuable experience in a world renound Private Bank. Having this name on your CV will really open many doors for your career going ahead.
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe. We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.