I am working with a Top Tier Private Bank in Zurich that are established in Switzerland and on the Global scale. They are currently looking for an Assistant Private Banker to join their Middle East team in Zurich. This is a great chance for you to really create an interesting and successful career. Joining this market means that you could eventually manage your own clients and business within this ever growing area.
* Assist Relationship Manager in the day-to-day work servicing clients and handling administrative issues
* Handle the account openings for new clients as well as account changes to existing clients
* Ensure efficient and prompt handling of orders, trades, transactions, payments etc.
* Monitor the maturity list for deposits, loans, trades; take action were instruction is standard, seek instructions (from RM or client) if necessary and required
* Maintain and update records of client instructions, client details and preferences
* Liaise with other RM-Teams, IC-Sales, Treasury & Trading, Operations & IT
* Ensure always adherence to compliance, legal guidelines, internal rules, regulations & policies etc.
* 2+ years experience as Assistant Relationship Manager
* Knowledge of investment products
* Fluent German and English
You do not need prior experience dealing with Middle East clients/
If you think that this could be a good fit for you then please get in touch today.
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe. We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.