- Term of employment
- Full time
One of our clients, a consultancy in the area of Geneva are looking for senior Lawyers with M&A experience and good knowledge of corporate law. Do not hesitate to contact Ghazi Ben for further information.
- You will lead the legal team in Geneva and further develop your leadership skills.
- You will work with the other members of the legal team and with specialists from other disciplines (such as tax, deals, consulting, audit).
- You will work as a generalist on a wide range of topics with a focus on corporate law, M&A, contract and commercial law and the possibility to specialise in other specific topics.
- You will provide clear, pragmatic and relevant legal advice to internal and external clients
- You will work in a diverse, international environment covering multiple service areas and industries individually as well as in your team.
- You hold a Swiss University Degree in Law and you are admitted to the Swiss bar (LL.M. or work experience abroad is a plus).
- You have 5-7 year experience in a top tier private law firm or a Big 4 firm.
- You are ambitious and dynamic, you have a positive mindset, and you are a good team player.
- You are a native French speaker and you are fluent in English. Knowledge of German is appreciated.
- You understand the legal aspects of the challenges that national and international companies face.
- You have a consulting and team-oriented mindset and take on responsibility for your projects.
NonStop Finance is a niche Banking & Financial Services consultancy focused on the recruitment of mid to senior level risk, compliance, financial crime, transformation and accounting professionals in the financial centres of Europe. Swiss-headquartered with fully licenced and staffed offices across Europe, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks. The service our multinational, multilingual teams provide is underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.