My client is looking for a client service specialist to join the team in Zurich on a temporary mission. You will be joining a Global bank and working in the European team. You will be providing the relationship managers administrative and commercial support and will contribute to client growth.
* Commercial assistance: various checks and monitoring of orders, provide the back office with instructions, credit requests, guarantees and mortgage loans, enter orders, assure reporting activities
* Client contact: frequent contact with clients, involvement in clients visits to the bank, participation in various sector meetings, business training seminars, etc.
* Collect, complete and control opening documents in close relationship with clients, relationship managers and internal departments. Coordinate and follow the opening process and be the centre of expertise on file level towards the different stake holders.
* Administrative assistance: set up und updating of records, monitoring of clients correspondence, check of statements and various documents dispatched, support documents/evidence for unusual operations, update the clients database on the basis of the notes from the Relationship Manager, draft of visits reports and accounts of telephone conversation
* Organizational management in relation to trips and meetings: prepare visits and trips for the Relationship Manager, assist the Relationship Manager during their travels and visits
* Risk Management: respect and apply the rules and procedures in force within the Bank, identify the risks inherent in the specific activity (compliance / administrative and credits), ensure the monitoring of controls/checks and regulations ensuing from them
* University Degree in Banking/Economics/Finance or bank apprenticeship completed with further studies/trainings combined with a relevant banking experience within the Wealth Management
* fluency in (Swiss) German and English
This is a super chance to join a top-tier bank immediately and work in an interesting and fast paced field. There is a high likelihood that you would be then considered for a full time opportunity if it was a successful collaboration.
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe. We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.